5 Binge Worthy Shows
Need a new show to binge watch this weekend?
We gathered together to find our favorite 5 binge-worthy shows! Everything from shows that make you laugh to ones that make you think made our list of binge-worthy shows. So grab your snacks and get comfy!
1. Handmaids Tale – Based on the novel by Margaret Atwood, this show follows a woman who is forced to live as a concubine under a fundamentalist theocratic dictatorship. It is set in a dystopian future. Handmaids Tale took home 5 Emmy’s this year and can be found on Hulu.
2. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt – Follow along as Kimmy Schmidt is rescued after 15 years in a cult and decides to start over in New York City. A comedy that will have you laughing through all four seasons. Find this show on Netflix.
3. 13 Reasons Why – This show on Netflix follows around teenager Clay Jensen. And his quest to uncover the story behind his classmate and crush, Hannah, and the reason she decided to end her life. Viewer discretion is advised for this show due to the topic. The first season is available now, the second season is on its way.
4. House of Cards – With 5 seasons of power-hungry Frank Underwood, your weekend will be full of political scandal. Follow along as Frank and his wife work to exact revenge on anyone that has betrayed him. House of Cards is an adaptation of the BBC series with the same name. Find all five seasons on Netflix.
5. Master of None – A comedy based on the personal and professional life of Dev, a 30-year-old actor in New York. Loosely based on star and creator, Aziz Ansari’s own life. Stream the first and second season on Netflix.
Now that you have five shows to binge, make sure you can enjoy them with clarity. Use our HearBand and TV Streamer to binge, amplify, and listen while others may not want to. Hear Better.