8 Things to Look Forward to in 2018!
As we head into 2018, a new year, we take a look at the things to come.
Here are eight things to look forward to in the year 2018!
- A Royal Wedding – Prince Harry and American born Megan Markle will marry in May. Prince Harry is the fifth heir to the throne.
- The Winter Olympics – hosted in South Korea the games will be held the first two weeks of February.
- Regular People Going to the Moon – a Silicon Valley startup is planning on landing a craft on the moon filled with normal, non-astronauts.
- Midterm Elections – will be the most talked about events of the year.
- A Time Capsule Opening – located in Amarillo, Texas that commemorates that discovery of Helium.
- Historical Anniversaries – like the 100th anniversary of the end of World War II and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Act.
- Binge Worthy TV – get ready for more “Black Mirror” and the return of “Westworld.” And don’t forget about reboots like “Dynasty” all airing in 2018.
- Scalp Cooling for Chemotherapy Patients – a medical breakthrough that is a cooling cap that can be worn during and after chemotherapy treatments and may reduce the likelihood of hair loss.
SHOP LUCID AUDIO HERE