5 Tips to Get the Most out of Black Friday Deals
It’s that time of year again.
The time when everyone is looking for the best Black Friday deals.We gathered some tips on how to get the most out of all the Black Friday deals out there.
1. Look for Early Bird Shopping Discounts – many stores offer early bird discounts if you shop early. Some stores are even open on Thanksgiving and offering discounts before the big day.
2. Research before Black Friday – this is an important one, sometimes it may seem like a great deal on a product but turns out it’s just a bad product. Make sure you’re getting quality no matter how cheap they may be.
3. Look at Ads and Apps – your Thanksgiving day paper will be STUFFED with ads. Take a minute to look through them and see if there is anything that catches your eye. They aren’t lying when they say “there’s an app for that.” Head to the app store and check out some apps that are designed to help you find the best Black Friday deals.
4. Compare Prices – make sure you compare the different “options” a product has. Sometimes there are great deals because the product is missing certain upgrades, that you then have to pay for. Also, make sure you take into consideration that some stores will give store gift cards or other incentives on products. So compare what each store is offering based on each product.
5. Follow Retailers/Brands on Social Media – this is a great all around tip as well. Retailers and Brands will sometimes offer limited discounts to their followers. This is ramped up during the holidays. So you won’t want to miss out.