New Mom Must Haves
Every mom wants to protect their baby and keep them comfortable.
That’s why we’ve gathered a list of new mom must-haves to make protecting your baby a little more seamless even on your busiest day.
1. Gripe Water is a ginger-based concoction that is a miracle worker for gassy babies. It is a safe and effective all natural herbal supplement that is pediatrician recommended fast acting and all natural.
2. Need a good night’s rest? SNOO will deliver just that. It is the safest and most effective baby bed ever made. The SNOO helps boost a baby’s sleep and can even calm a baby’s fussing by responding with white noise and gentle rocking. So both you and baby can sleep through the night.
3. Puj Snug is a soft spout cover that protects your child in the bathtub. It’s BPA free, flexible, mildew resistant, and best of all affordable due to using reclaimed materials. A win-win.
4. Honest Mineral Sunscreen 50+ is all the protection minus all the chemicals. It is easy to apply, lightweight, non-greasy and has Shea Butter to keep skin hydrated without the heavy residue. Perfect for your day out and about.
5. HearMuffs protect your child from the harmful sounds found in their environment. With the ability to soothe your child at the touch of the button, these earmuffs do not need to be taken on and off every time you need to communicate. Made of non-toxic and child-friendly materials. To ensure maximum comfort they have GrowBand technology to grow with your child at every stage.
6. See more than ever before with the Summer Infant Panorama Digital Color Video Monitor. You can pan and tilt the entire room while looking at the 5″ flat screen monitor. And it even has a talkback feature so you can soothe your baby through the monitor when they get a little fussy.
7. Britax Advocate Clicktight is the No.1-rated convertible car seat on the market. It has a groundbreaking installation that leaves you with no doubt the seat is safely and correctly installed. So you can have the peace of mind when you get behind the wheel.